Reel Causes Film Night for Seva Canada
Join Seva & Reel Causes for a movie night with a twist! Reel Causes' mission is to educate, inspire and engage the community around social justice, environmental and health-related issues by using the power of film.
Reel Causes has chosen Seva nad our mission to end avoidable blindness for their spring event featuring the movie "Highway to Dhampus" set in stunning Nepal.
Teaser: Heiress Elizabeth James is in the tabloids again. In an attempt to turn around her bad-girl image, she's sent to a remote Nepalese orphanage to do charity work. her visit not only affects her life, but also the lives of her American photo-journalist, a Nepali pilot and the orphanage headmistress. As the lives of these four different worlds intersect, each learns what it means to be charitable, and to give.
Tickets are $15 and available through Universe.
Create an EventCreate an event
- Nicola Wealth Management presents Motown Meltdown 2015
- Reel Causes Film Night for Seva Canada
- XChange's End of Summer Party 2015
- Universal Kirtan with Sufi Order Vancouver
- Seva Canada's 2015 Annual General Meeting
- Nathan Aswell Concerts in Support of Seva Canada
- 5x5 Photography Exhibit and Social Event
- Nicola Wealth Management presents Motown Meltdown 2016
- Sweat for Sight