World Sight Day 2020: Hope In Sight
World Sight Day, the annual day of awareness to focus global attention on blindness and vision impairment, will be held on October 8, 2020. This year's global theme is Hope in Sight.
At least 2.2 billion people around the world are currently living with visual impairment, and at least 1 billion of those cases could have been prevented or have yet to be addressed. Additionally, it is estimated that by 2050, myopia or nearsightedness will affect half of the world's population.
No one should live with treatable visual impairment or blindness simply because they do not have or cannot access services. On World Sight Day, let's make our voices heard and advocate for eye care for all!
Due to COVID-19, we will not be running our annual Sweat for Sight event but we will have a surprise from our partners so be sure to sign up for emails at https://bit.ly/SevaNews and follow us on social media at:
Create an EventCreate an event
- The Power of Our Partners - 2023 Annual General Meeting
- World Sight Day 2023
- 2022 Annual General Meeting - Let's Celebrate 40 Years of Awesome!
- World Sight Day 2022 - Love Your Eyes!
- 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Love Your Eyes - World Sight Day 2021
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- World Sight Day 2020: Hope In Sight
- VIMFF Best of Climbing Online Screening
- 2019 Annual General Meeting