Love Your Eyes - World Sight Day 2021
World Sight Day, the annual day of awareness focusing global attention on blindness and vision impairment, will be held on October 14, 2021. This year's global theme is #LoveYourEyes because everyone counts.
Nearly everyone on the planet will experience an eye health issue in their lifetime but more than a billion people worldwide do not have access to eye care services.
The International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) and the global eye care community is undertaking a worldwide challenge to get over 1 million people to pledge to have a sight test and care for their eyes.
Join us in getting an eye exam if you can and/or encouraging others to do the same. Make your pledge to get an eye exam at https://bit.ly/3iC1DDF
Keep an eye on your email inbox for more information on World Sight Day. If you don't currently get our email updates, just visit https://bit.ly/SevaEmails to sign up!
Create an EventCreate an event
- 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Love Your Eyes - World Sight Day 2021
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- World Sight Day 2020: Hope In Sight
- VIMFF Best of Climbing Online Screening
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Sweat for Sight 2019
- Nicola Wealth Management Presents Motown Meltdown 2019
- Seva Canada's 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Sweat for Sight